Thursday, September 20, 2007

Well, I have lost a total of 36 pounds since July 9th. I have been going through my closet for the last couple of days and getting rid of clothes. Joe even went through and got rid of some amazing. I try them on and toss them out. Don't get me wrong. I have all sizes in there somewhere. I am getting rid of the larger sizes never to be seen again. I was looking t a picture of me that Sarah took and I think maybe I am going to need a plastic surgeon. A face lift---well, maybe I should get everything lifted and tucked. I don't know if I could do that. It is to scary for me. There must be a different way. There are a few members of Joe's family that are getting larger breasts. I have a few images that come into my mind one is what will be left in the coffin. Say they have to open it. All that will be left is bones and two silicone filled balloons. lol I was e-mailed a picture on the Internet of a old lady in a thong on the beach. It was so disgusting. She had implants. Everything was wrinkled except her boobs. yuck! She was very thin also. Why do I get these images in my mind? I guess because it is late. I need to have something for Sarah B to read. I don't want to disappoint her.
Silverado played Coronado in volleyball the other day. They are a very rude school. I didn't enjoy playing there. Varsity won. I am glad. Our B team lost. I think their team was full of Jr's and ours are freshmen. Christina is having fun. We go out back and play with her and help her almost every evening. It is fun. I taught myself how to serve overhand. yeah. Bobby is pretty good. He should have played but he said it was not for him. haha.
Trenton is 2 tomorrow. He is so cute. He still doesn't say much but he knows what he wants and so do you.
We fired and hired two new girls at the office. The one I hired (Nadia) and she is cathcing on real quick. I really like her. The other is the one Joe hired and Nadia has to show her things. Joe had high hopes for Sally but she isn't what he thought she was. He knows her husband. This could be touchy.
Time for bed.

2 comments:

barlows said...

Thank you :) And you do look amazing, plastic surgery is not even needed. I am all for the shock factor, though, when they open the coffin, but whatever makes you happy, right :)

Sarah said...

We all know how long it took you to get your gal bladder operation. How in the world would you be able to go in for elective surgery. lol