Thursday, September 13, 2007

great night

Today Bobby is 17. We got the family together and went to Boca de bepo. It is my parents 55th aniversary also. Sarah worked very hard and very fast for a week and put together a video with music of their pictures in their photo album. They had no idea. After dinner we brought them back to my house and sat them in front of the TV. And turned it on. Their faces were priceless. They said it was worth a million. It was their kind of music. It was really great. I tried to get the pictures in order as much as I could. I goofed on one or two. I just can't describe how wonderful it was. Sarah was the champ. She is so good at doing the videos. She is a wonderful daughter. I have great children each and every one of them. No one has better. They all have their own great talents. I love them each equally. I love them each for who they are. It hurts me when one thinks I love the other more. It is so untrue and they will find it out when they are a parent. I love you all my children. Mom

1 comments:

Beth said...

OK, I hadn't checked your blog for a bit and there was two. Is Joe feeling better? Heart stuff is scary. Or, can be. I realy hope all is ok with him.