Thursday, September 13, 2007

hum haw

Tim is so excited about his mission. He bought a program to learn how to speak Portugese. He works every day on it. He wants to be one step ahead. What a great kid I have. He still reads his scriptures etc... I don't know what to teach him to cook because I don't know what they cook there. lol. I will have to get on missionary moms and find out.

Christina is loving playing volleyball. Her dad is helping her inprove her skills. Everyday they go in the volleyball court and hit balls. She really loves High School. She is also in the choir.

Chris is excited to come home. His only concern is his parents are starting to make demands on him and he wants to be with us. I am trying to encourage him to do what is right and what is in his heart. He has been done wrong in many ways by them but he needs to remember they love him. They are in no means perfect, no one is. He loves his mission. I can't wait to see him and have his humor around again. I really miss him. I will also miss Tim. I love to miss my children when they are on missions. It is so much fun. I love to hear their stories. I love to see their growth.

0 comments: