Monday, September 24, 2007

babbling

Yes, it takes me forever to decide to go to a Dr. let alone get something done. I have to really be in pain. I mean so bad that I can't function, so bad I want to die. Then I go and get something done about it. I was suppose to have my gall bladder out long before I did. It started bothering me when I was pregnant with Timmy. I got it out what 2 years ago. So Sunday we were, a couple of friends and I, talking about a lift here and there. It may take me a few years to do that. I don't know I have to lose all the weight first. Then I will think about it. lol Right. I will be dead by then. I am just glad I am not one of those pregnant people. I am glad those days are forever gone. yahoo! I like grandkids. I like sleep! I like freedom! I liked kids in my day but I am toooooooo oooooolllllllldddddd now. I need a cane. haha. I look back and sometimes wonder how did I do that. Sarah Barlow thinks she has laundry. I will trade her laundry any day. Come to my house on Tuesday after the housekeepers have been here. ha! I love Tuesday. My house is sooooo clean. Love it! and I didn't have to do it. We eat out on Tuesday because I don't want to dirty the kitchen. I like 1 day with it clean. I am just babbling. It feels good. I cleaned the fat clothes out of my closet. I never want to see them again. I hope to purge again soon. yahoo.
It was Trenton's birthday the other night. He was so cute. He loved getting all those cars gifts. He has such cute expressions. He doesn't talk much but he sure lets you know what he wants. What a cutie. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENTON

0 comments: