Wednesday, September 5, 2007

FUNNY

I went to a show tonight at the Hilton with my neighbor for her birthday. It was soooo funny. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard. It was called MENOPAUSE. It was all so true. Younger women just won't understand but us that have gone through it will. We laughed off about 10 pounds. The actresses were great. I kept wondering who I was going to take when I go back to see it. She wants to see it also. I think it may have traumatized her younger girls. They just don't know what they have in store for them in the later years. I bought the cd. The music was from my time but they changed the words. It was so funny. What a nice night.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

so glad you had fun. Marcia would probably love it.

barlows said...

I've wondered if it was any good, so thanks for the review.