Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tuesday night

Tuesday night I was sitting at the kitchen table checking payroll so I wouldn't get to behind at my office the next day. It was about 1 am. Joe came out and said he felt weird. He said he felt like he did one day when he was in Panaca. He kept pacing and dilly dallying around. He wouldn't sit, he wouldn't do anything. I watched him. Finally he said we need to go to emergency. He usually has heart palpatations. It runs in his family. He said this time his heart seemed to beat to slow. He was dizzy and couldn't breath. So we sat in the ER with his hooked up for a couple hours. They did a ekg, bloodwork, x-ray etc... Then he said you have enough tests and I have been here long enough unhooked himself and said give me the papers to go. We went home. He said he would go to the cardiologist tomorrow. Then next day he didn't feel good. I made him an appointment. They seem to think nothing is wrong. They will do a stress test on him on the 26th. We will see then. I think he is stressed from building the building. We didn't get any sleep that night.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

sometimes dad is such a maverick!

Jana said...

SOMETIMES?