Saturday, June 2, 2007

blog, blog, blog

I haven't blogged in so long I almost forgot my password. I am leaving in the AM for a cruise (well deserved) to Alaska. In this past week. We have given 23 people including myself (the worst case) food poisoning. I never knew you could throw up the lining of your stomach so many times and swallow it again. ugh.. Sorry so graffic. Or have loose bowles for so long. I lost 12 pounds. I had to go to jury duty the next day and stay for 7 1/2 to 8 hrs and not get picked. I would have just puked. You can't get out of it unless you talk with the judge. I had to get ahead at the office. I had to redo payroll because the girls like to make mistakes. I am just suppose to push print. hahahaha. We delivered 8 puppies. We finally got a long awaited passport. We had a wonderful friend (true meaning of friend) stand in line in LA because the passport people miscalculated and needed to get $15.00 more from us. He (our true friend) stood in line 4 hrs. I owe him big time. big big time. I had to finish at the office today. Mind you it is Saturday. I have to get things ready for my kids. My wonderful friend Tricia will drive for me this week in the car pool for school. Great friend also. I haven't packed. I am still washing. haha What am I doing? blogging am I insane? I will report later. Oh, it is suppose to rain the whole cruise. wonderful. My hair will love that! I will have fun though.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

use lots and lots and lots of ENJOY! You're going to have to have Cachay give you a new supply when you get back. The puppies are so cute. I posted pictures on my blog. I'll have to teach you how to post pictures. have fun on the cruise. Be safe.

Beth said...

Well, it's about time. I check daily and have been more than just a little frustrated, but now that I know you're among the living, still, I won't sweat it. Have agreat trip to Alaska. I hope you don't melt when you return to the ridiculously hot June we're supposed to be having.

barlows said...

Have a great time! Plan to blog a lot when you get back, you owe your readers some goods!

barlows said...

Are you home yet?

Sarah said...

ok you've been home like 3 days where's the new post?