Wednesday, June 20, 2007

getting it off my mind sorry

I don't like it when you get called to a position at church and the person over you wants you to do things like they want...so why call me to that position. If I get a calling I do the job. Does it really matter how you get it done as long as it is done? I give my girls at my office a job. I don't care how they get it done as long as it gets done otherwise why ask someone to do the job.


Another thing, I don't like it when people believe and listen to gossip. I have been accused by a person in the church of talking about someone. This accuser has not come to me and asked me if or what I have said. I would hope that before anyone believed something I supposedly said they would ask me first. Whom is the bigger sinner the supposed gossiper or the believer?

Just wanted to get that off my chest sorry. Any insites out there on the subject?

0 comments: