Saturday, June 30, 2007

blue man

We went to dinner with Joey and Cachay. It was nice. We went to Capital Grill. It is a upscale restuarant at the Fashion Show. It overlooks the strip. It is amazing what you see on the ground from the 3rd story. Some good...some not so good. Some funny. Then we went to the show. It is a great show. I laughed the whole time. If you haven't seen it, it in a good one. They come out in the audience and involve people. Don't sit in the first 4-5 rows because you will be painted, unless you wear the cover they give you. It was a lot of fun. Everyone is invited to our house on the 4th remember. Sounds like Heather will be there. I have people here I don't know. Have a great day. Thanks for the book idea Beth. I might have to get that and read it. Sarah is in Panaca. I miss my grandkids when she goes there. Oh, I went to the Coach outlet. They are having a great sale. The one downtown is the busiest. It has the most stuff. They told me they are the #1 outlet. I believe it. I also went to the one around the corner. Of course, I bought something. Did you wonder? I love purses.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Heather = Aaron Valentines wife Heather! :)

annilee said...

Am i invited on the 4th? I'm always up for a Partay! No just kiddin! And hey I know where a great underground (good word for kind of illegal) purse store is! Just ask Debbie she was the one who got us hooked, and now I can't even pay outlet prices. Great to see you blog again, I check everyday:)

Sarah said...

holy cow i go out of town for 1 weekend and you post 3 times!!! What the heck!

annilee said...

K well we really might come! We don't know what to do here on the 4th! I do make some wicked deviled eggs! Or what else can I bring, and what time for real?