Friday, June 29, 2007

Last mopey blog

I am feeling in the dumps this week. I went to camp last year as the YCL leader. I wasn't asked to go this year. I have two girls there and I really wanted to go but... Oh well, that is the way it goes. I wasn't invited by the stake or the ward. So to make up for it Joe and I were going to go somewhere. I told him Tahiti but I knew it was to short notice for that. So tonight we are going to dinner and to Blue Man. We went to the lake twice this week. It is nice out there. The water is still a little cold. Bobby is the man. He can jump that wake on his board. He is trying to jump and do a 360. He almost does it. Wednesday is our 4th of July party that everyone is invited to. We provide the dogs and burgers and ask that everyone else bring something to share. We always have tons of food. It is a great party. I love it and so does Joe. Dianna also leaves Thursday for the pageant at Hill Cumorah. After all that we go to lake Powell. I love it there. Then Joe goes to Alaska to fish and then THE BABY comes. Yahoo. I also love being busy! I better go get ready to go. No more complaining in my posts. I promise!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I'm glad you're back. I've missed your posts. I've been checking like EVERY DAY!!! I'm sorry that you've been sad. And, I'm sorry to read what you posted. No insights. But...I have been reading a great book. I'm recommending it to EVERYone I know who would read an LDS book. It's by Elder Maxwell. It's called "All These Things Shall Give Thee Experience". I find it packed with doctrine that I really need to read about. So much of it is underlined and marked up. I've taken my time and read it slowly and am trying to digest it. It's good. Talks about (among other things) trials. Why we have them and what we're supposed to get out of them. Sounds like you're going to be doing some fun things!

Heather said...

We are so excited to come out for the 4th of July! I have to say, it is one of my favorite holidays! Thanks for allowing us to come to your home!