Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Grandkids

Ya know I really love my grandkids. I bought Trenton a new bed today. It is a firetruck. I wish I could have been able to buy my kids the things I buy my grandkids. I really enjoy making them happy. I think he liked his bed. I hope he sleeps in it. He can climb in and out and turn the light on. He is such a cute boy. I think maybe Mikayla is a little jealous. Maybe she will sleep in it with him. lol I bought it because he can climb out of his crib and I don't want him to fall and crack his head or anything. Maybe Sarah will take and picture of him in it and put it on her blog or maybe put it on mine. I bought my new granddaughter on the way a few clothes the other day, the only problem is that I don't know Cachay's taste so I don't know if she will like them. Oh well, we will see. I can't wait to see how Trenton did in his bed tomorrow. Funny the little things that excite us isn't it.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a nice grandma you are to buy him a fun bed. I bet he is loving it! I hope Sarah will post some pictures of it!

barlows said...

It's funny to read about Trenton and climbing out of bed since he and Brock are doing the same things, it seems, like almost to the day. I just bought the top mattress for the bunk bed so Brevin can move up and Brock can take the bottom bunk. Here's a question, though, for an experienced mom of boys, how do you keep the baby from climbing to the top bunk? or how do you teach them to climb down without breaking their neck? AND, cute baby girl clothes are cute baby girl clothes regardless of whose taste it is, so shop away grandma.

Sarah said...

He loves his bed and I did take a picture but i havent' posted on my blog yet. I've been too busy. I'm planning to post tonight i think. He likes to go in there and just lay in it. lol

michelle said...

What a darling bed. It sounds like you are an amazing grandmother. Your family seems wonderful. I am sure you have to be counting down the days..hours, that your daughter will be returning home from her mission this week! :)