Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sarah Pallin

I did something really fun today. I didn't expect to do it. I stayed home yesterday so thought I would get so much done at the office today. Well, Joe and I went to the Sarah Pallin rally today. It was awesome, so American! All four of us wore our NOBAMA shirts. Everyone wanted to know where we got them. We were interviewed by the RJ and a paper in Denmark. She is such a great speaker--no teleprompter for her! What impressed me alot about her is when she was done speaking and turned around to shake hands her little girl tapped her and she took the time to bend down and see what the little girl wanted. AWESOME. She listens. How many times do we listen to our children or do we just say hold on I'll talk to you later. Very IMPRESSIVE. Who do you think we ran into on the way out. Unruly democrats voting for Obama trying to start a riot. Screaming, we couldn't understand what they were yelling. I don't know why either party needs to do that. It reminds me of the anti-mormons. So dumb! Lee Greenwood sang God Bless America. It was great! Americans for America how much better can it get? I called my kids and had them listen it was great. The older kids at Sabrinas school got to go what a treat for them.

0 comments: