Monday, October 20, 2008

Neighbors

I am so glad to have good neighbors!. On one side my neighbors are not LDS but they have embraced Joe and I and our family as their own. We ride Harleys together. Sometimes they do not understand our views like why I won't wear tank tops, or why I teach my children not to have sex and I don't give them birthcontrol just in case. I love them, they are wonderful people. I gave them a book one day called "What Mormons Believe" I haven't seen it or heard about it since. They are very caring, loving, wonderful people. They would do anything for us as we would do anything for them. They want us to buy land with them in Idaho. I said not thank you because I don't like the snow. On the other side we have a LDS family that we have know for many years. Our children have been friends since they were little. I have had many patio talks with these neighbors. We were in the last ward with them. They are also very caring, loving wonderful people. We would do anything for each other. I am very blessed and thought I would never have neighbors like this. I love them both. What a wonderful place to live. I think that is one reason I will not move across the street. lol. I had a wonderful neighbor in my first house and I still talk with her but it wasn't like this. I have beautiful friends ( yes I have friends, few but some) but it nice having someone next door. Thank you neighbors.

4 comments:

barlows said...

K. I just have to comment about the time you posted this blog. Cuz Joe was a-e-mailing about the same time. I'm guessing y'all had a honkin' nap after church today.

Sarah said...

You do have great neighbors. Love them both. You're way lucky.

Doty6strong said...

No kidding...that's a late night, way past my bedtime. It is nice to have great neighbors. I had to pray for mine to come! But God delivered and they are so much better than the alcoholic pot smoking drug dealing old leather- faced nasty woman who used to live there!!!!

Jana said...

I stay up late and get up early. I never nap. Someone might catch me.