Monday, October 6, 2008

politics

Ya know I don't talk politics much, I leave that up to Joe. He talks enough for the two of us. This is the worst election I think I have known. I don't know how anyone could vote for someone as evil as Obama. I will never respect that person. He is soooo evil. Why don't people see that? That man is the biggest racist, black supremist, satanic, I could go on and on. Do people just have their eyes closed? Why won't he let people know about his first college days? How did he get into Harvard Law? Who were his pastors or church leaders? Wake up people!!!! Open your eyes. I am not saying McCain is great but there is a better of two evils here. At least his vice-president running mate has morals. Obama has no morals whatsoever. I just can't see him as president. Bush isn't the best either but if you look to see how this country got in this mess, go back and see when it started--when the congress was taken over by democrats. One of them Harry Reid has no respect for anything. He thinks he can answer his cell phone in the temple during a session. Good grief wake up country!!! Open your eyes. I am afraid, truly afraid as everyone should be. We need to pray for our country and our constitution! We need to elect men and women that believe in our forefathers and what they did for us! We NEED God in our country and every aspect of our lives. We need someone who will salute and respect what God has given us! I am getting sick so I have to end. I have grey hair now, not from my kids but from worrying about what is going to happen to us if Osama Obama gets in the white house.

1 comments:

Beth said...

May I ask a sincere question or two? I am definitely NOT the most informed person about either candidate, but can you explain what you mean when you say 1)Obama is evil? 2)Satanic? 3)And that he has no morals whatsoever? And, please let me know your sources, if possible. And what about his first college days? And, I'm not sure if his first college days are related to his going to Harvard, and maybe I'm wrong, but I thought he got into Harvard on a scholarship. I agree that we need God in our country and every aspect of our lives. I don't however, see the opposition in Obama and that. Thanks.