Sunday, March 2, 2008

Love them all.

Well, it has been a while since I have blogged. Tim is amazing. He has such a wonderful spirit and testimony. It is wonderful how he has blossomed. He loves serving in Sal. The land is barren, no trees whatsoever, no green anything. He stayed in the town that he landed in. He has been there before. I miss him soooooo much. I am so proud of him or as the Lord said of his son, I am well pleased.
I got to take my granddaughter Wrynn shopping with me yesterday. Then I picked up Mikayla on the way because she said grandma always buys my Easter dress, when is she going to take me shopping? We had lots of fun looking for a pink and white stripped dress. She finally picked out another one. We got together with the moms and dads for lunch. It was a great time.
Sarah and Joey are great parents. They are teaching their children well. Grand kids are the best.
Christina made the swim team at Silverado. I guess there were a lot of kids that didn't make it. She is a freshman and is very excited about it.
Dianna had a male person over for family dinner with us tonight. He seemed very nice but he didn't talk much. Of course with our family who has time to get a word in. I have 9 wonderful children. I don't care what anyone else thinks of my kids I know they are awesome. I want them to know that I love them all!

0 comments: