Friday, March 21, 2008

Silly....

Well, now I have come down with the dreaded sinus infection. I have meds from Mexico here so I started myself on them since I never see a Dr. I don't have a dr. lol I don't remember the last time I saw one. Oh ya, I remember, it was when we had to get physicals to adopt the girls.
Tim or should I say Elder Wyson wrote today. It is the day after p-day but myldsmail is terrible and it shuts down and logs off frequently. You would think the church would have a better system for us to write. It brightens my day when he writes. He is doing so well. He loves the work he is doing. Another thing that brightens my day is my grandkids. I was shopping at Ross and I got a phone call. It was Mikayla. Grandma when are you coming home? We want to go to Macayos. I told her I was shopping for her but would be home shortly. So half of us went to Macayos and the other half went to Sushi. I can't wait til Wrynn calls me.
Sarah is due and ready to have this baby. Joe wants me to pack up and go to his cousins wedding in Washington DC. I told him no way. He tried to give me a guilt trip. He pouts. I said okay lets go (I wasn't very nice). He knew he didn't want me to go in that frame of mind. I said my daughter is due any day and I DO NOT want to go. Why do men have to have their own way? I am married 30 years this November and I still haven't figured that out. Oh, but, they think we always want our own way. They are so silly. LOL I do love him. He is the best husband anyone could have. He does LOTS for me.
Tim even e-mailed 3 pictures. I was so glad. All my BIL had to say about the pictures was nice shoes because they were dirty. Well, in Sal there is no green it is all dirt. So how do you keep your shoes clean? The minute you walk outside they are dirty again.
I am so glad I am over that baby making phase. I love having grandbabies. I don't know how women get pregnant with their first at 40. They ar crazy! I hope all goes well for Sarah. She better hurry or Sarah Barlow will beat her again. lol. Sarah B. you finally look pregnant. Good luck to you both.
LIFE IS GOOD! The church is true. I love missionaries. I hate missing them.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Well, did you see my new post, yet??? There!! Yes, missionaries are pretty cool. And, uh, NO, I wouldn't be going clear accross the country either, with a baby due, either. It's a mom thing.

barlows said...

Trust me, I would not complain, but your Sarah would NEVER talk to me again! I cannot believe that baby isn't here yet OR that she hasn't shared that info at this point. Keep us posted G'ma!