Sunday, March 23, 2008

Great day

We had a great day today. We got up (I felt much better today) went to church. The choir did the Easter presentation. We have a man that works with us sing in the choir. He has a wife that is not very nice. Anyway he was so excited to sing. Then somehow he always shows up here for dinner which we don't mind him joining in. We always have a big Sunday dinner. Not so big food wise but lots of people. We had my nephew and his lovely bride with us today as well as last week. All of my kids except Tim of course were here and my grandkids. We ate outside by the pool. It was wonderful. We did a little egg hunt for the grandkids. Mine don't believe any more. It was great. I love family and friends. I should have more people over but for some unknown reason I don't. Maybe I should start. HAPPY EASTER to all of you. I love you all.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

it was a great easter. i'm just so stinking tired! I wish this baby would come so i could sleep! thanks for the easter egg hunt.