Thursday, March 6, 2008

don't know what to call it

I get so excited when I read Tims letters. He is doing so well and loves his mission so much. He loves the people which I knew he would. He says that his mission president is the best. I don't know if I have ever heard him so upbeat. I just wish that one day I could get on at the same time that he is on so I could talk with him via the computer. I don't think that I have ever had a missionary write like he does. It is amazing.
I don't know what got into me? I just spent 2 hours cleaning my pantry. I swear if anyone goes in there and touches anything I am going to get them. People just throw stuff in there. No one can put stuff where it goes or for heavens sake take cans out of a box and put them in a row. There was stuff in there really outdated. I also can't believe that they were hiding a package of this or that here and there. Then they forgot about what they hid and it is hard as a rock. I also cleaned the medicine cupboard. It is bare now. ha hope no-one gets sick.
We bought a very expensive dishwasher in Nov. It doesn't work now. The panel is shorted and shocks you. The repair man came today 2 hours late. He said that whoever hooked it up wired it wrong. I say he is wrong. It would have shorted long before this. Does he know how many times it runs a week? Always once a day sometimes two. Now he has to order a part and he will be back on the 15th. I guess it is paper plates and cups from now on.
I am tired, my back hurts and I am going to bed to read. I love to read. SSooooo relaxing.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

you probably started cleaning the pantry because you had to wait for the stupid repair man! lol. I wouldn't be surprised wha tyou find in there. lol.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.