Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Family







After the temple we decided to do family pictures. These were taken with Tim's little camera. We had a friend of Sarah's take the real ones. We also had pictures taken with my mom and my brothers family. My brother has a son going on a mission. He enters the MTC on Wednesday. He is going to New Jersey. It is neat that he and Tim are going at the same time. He leaves the MTC the day that Tim enters. It is so nice having Chris home. The family is together for a month. I can't wait to receive the blessings from having another missionary. I love having them on missions. I worry like heck but love haveing them serve the Lord. Tim will be so good. He loves the people. I can't wait.

2 comments:

annilee said...

Very cute family!!! Congratulations on your missionary! I'm sure that is hard stuff! Take Care

Erica said...

Cute Family!! I love your blog- will you tell me how to put a wallpaper on mine?? Please!! When does Tim leave?