Saturday, November 10, 2007

Long time no post


Well, Tim went to the temple today. It was a great day. There were quite a few people from the ward there today. There were some from other wards supporting Tim. The stake Pres from our other Stake -Pres. Hastings was there. Of course he is our long time friend. We even saw his old Primary President there. You know it shouldn't bug me but my brother and his family came from Mapleton, Utah. My brother does not have a recommend. His wife does. Yet Joe has 10 brothers and sisters and a mother and not one called, or attempted to come. I even offered to drive to St George to get his mom and she said no. How pathetic is that? What a supportive family. It just bugs me. We try to go to as many things as we possibly can because we know it is important. I felt so bad when we couldn't go to his sisters sealing last weekend but my nephew went through the temple and had his farewell. We asked Sarah if she would go in our place and she did. Poor Tim, I know he says he doesn't care but he does. He knows who loves him and supports him. I have been dealing with things like this for 29 years and it still hurts and lets me know who cares about my family. Enough with letting out my saddness. After the temple we went to lunch and then came back to house for family pictures. We took some at the pool on the rocks. It was fun. Then we had stake conference. It was the first time in 29 years that Joe has asked me to sing in his choir. So I did. It was kinda fun. All in all it was a great day.
Chris came home on Wednesday. That was so great. It is nice to have him home. He is glad to be here and is always telling us he loves us and loves being home. Even though it is weird. He is such a great kid. I don't know what I am going to do with two comedians around the house. He and Bobby are going to kill me.
I love my family. I love telling people I have 9 kids. My husband is the greatest! My kids and their spouses and my grandkids are the greatest.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

It really was a great day. and I know you think i'm the greatest....well at least that i have the greatest kids! lol