Sunday, November 4, 2007

Finished



It is finally finished. Out new office is finally finished. We are moving in. We got our finale after about killing Joe. Now he just has to get a final for the mechanic building. That will be a little tougher. It is a very nice building. I just have to worry about paying for it now. We still have things that need to be done. Like our name on the front and the glass etched inside but we moved in. The phones are working and the computers are tooooo I think. Our computer guy in working on that this weekend I hope. We already got an offer on the old building and land. It is nice to have this done. Moving is the hard part. Most of the stuff involves men throwing away what is not needed and that is not easy they just want to move things and keep piling it up. They don't like to go through things and throw away. Maybe life will get to be a little normal again soon. After I get caught up again. We have changed from Cox to Embarq for our internet service. Embarq has the fastest. It is awesome. I will probably change the one I have at home also. Forget Cox. It is always messing up. Sarah has Embarq and she said it never messes up.


0 comments: