Monday, April 9, 2007

You should do it you will love it

I had to join the blog to post on my daughters. She came over on Sunday and said you should set one up. You will love it. So here I sit writting. Sarah B also said you need to do this it is great, you will love it. The only thing is that I am not much of a writter.
I have a daughter on a mission in NY. She is at the Hill Cumorah Historical sites. She comes home in 2 months and I don't have a room for her to stay in. I was suppose to have my son gone by now but he decided to break his jaw about a year ago and just got the medical stuff done. You know how teenagers are you can't push them they have to do it themselves, they are adults now. Ya, they live at home and you still fund their things for them with the money tree in the back yard. lol Just because you have checks you have money. lol. Tim did put his papers into the bishop and now he has an appointment with the stake president. We will see how that goes. Tomorrow he sees the stake pres. I told him, my son, he needs to leave before my daughter gets home because I don't have anywhere to put her. He laughed.
I also have another son in NY but he is in the Pittsburgh mission. He comes home in December. He will share a room. Get married and have his own home. ya right.
I heard from my daughter today. She is very happy she gets to finish her mission at the Sites. She absolutely loves them. I am glad for her. She goes back in July because she is in the Hill Cumorah Pageant. That was money from the tree in my back yard too. I better go plant another tree or two.
Ya know what this is kinda fun.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I told you it would be fun!!!!! Watch out you'll be addicted! Did you read my whole post dedicated to you????????

barlows said...

HA! You are totally on my checklist, so blog often! You are too a good writer, trust me, I have seen a lot of bad writing in my day, but you're a natural. Let me know when your money tree sprouts, we'll come help you with your harvest :)

Unknown said...

So I'm a friend of Sarah's and I just wanted to tell you how cute your post was! Can I get a start from your trees in the backyard? LOL..I'm thinking those are some trees I would really nurture and care for! Have a good day!