Wednesday, July 23, 2008

4th of July

+ We had the usual 40 foot water slide. It is always so much fun. The only problem with it is people have so much fun especially the guys that they get a red scratched back. I don't know why it does that to them.



We also have lots of people swimming in the pool. Someone grabbed hold of the basketball hoop first thing and broke it. Oh well.


Then there is the watermelon eating contest according to age. I don't know who won this one. Looks like they are having fun.


We also have sand volleyball. We wet the sand down so it isn't so hot. There are horseshoes and the trampoline but the best part of the day is right before dark when Joe does his patriotic speach. It is a wonderful country we live in. Most of us know it but don't do a thing about helping this country. God gave us this wonderful land and we need to keep God in it. I am proud to be an American. I hope I can still say that after this election. Especially if Osama-obama who is loyal to Africa is elected. Who could ever think of voting for him. Really! I love America! Happy 4th

1 comments:

Kathy said...

We only got to come to your fireworks but they were GREAT! Thanks!