Saturday, September 13, 2008

UNBELIEVABLE

I can not believe the people that are Mormons that believe women should have the right to choose. I don't care how anyone votes but to say an abortion is okay really appalls me! I could have been aborted. It is sickening to think someone could believe that. I am so upset! What kind of person could think that! Maybe they should also kill the old people that don't contribute to society! I am so upset I can't even think. Some of these people I have looked up to and regarded them as good members of the church! It is impossible to have a testimony of our church and believe in abortion (in certain circumstances). My friend at 24 birthed a downs symdrom child since then she has adopted 3 more. These are those children that some think should have been aborted! How dare you think that! I should have been aborted, how dare you! A child from rape aborted? Give it up for adoption. I know people who have had a child from rape (which you are not likely to conceive when raped) and by the time they birthed that child it was loved!

I don't care who a person votes for that is their opinion! I know who I am voting for, the better fo two evils out there. The one for this country not for Africa. The one whose wife doesn't blatenly hate white people. The one who has some experience not just a few days. No , if I had a choice I would vote for someone else but there is no one else. I am not pro war but I am pro USA.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm with you on this one mom! I'm so thankful that your birthmother loved you enough to give birth to you when your real mother couldn't and now look at all the legacy that has created because she didn't "choose" to have an abortion.