Wednesday, May 21, 2008

recital

It got pretty hot here yesterday, but it wasn't to bad. I love the weather that you can open the doors and air out your house and sit on the patio and read a book. Oh ya you have to have time to sit on the patio and read a book. I love to read. We went to Mikaylas recital last night. She did such a great job. She is so cute. I remember when all my girls did that. It seemed to hectic at the time to get them ready, and there on time and save seats. The recital is much better in the place they have it now. So much more room and better seats. We took them to ice cream after. Trenton had colored ice cream. All different colors. He told grandpa all the colors as it ran down his chin. He wouldn't let anyone wipe it but himself. He is funny.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

You posting like crazy! What do you know? lol. I was so glad Mikayla went up to dance without a struggle. I knew she would be fine once we left.