Wednesday, August 29, 2007

VOLLEYBALL

Christina made the freshman volleyball team out of 38 girls. That is awesome. She had her first game yesterday. They played at Durango. It was like 110 in the gym. Their air conditioner was struck by lightening and it was out. The girls need a real coach. Their coach does not know what she is doing. I told Sarah she should coach them. They did win. Yeah. Christina pulled them out of the first game with 9 serves in a row. Yes! I am hoping by the end of the year they will at least know how to set. Maybe line up on the line after the game or something. I know they are freshman and most have never played. They have also changed all the rules since Sarah played. I don't think I like the new rules. They have taken alot of the "skill" I guess is the word out of the game. Anyway, that is progress I guess. Freshmen team won and the varsity lost after 5 games. I look forward to ging to High School sports again.

0 comments: