Friday, August 24, 2007

cell phone

I got a new cell phone. I got the blackberry curve. Boy does it do alot. I want to find a site that I can download some nice ringtones and the at&t site doesn't have that many country songs that I like. Such a catrastophy right? haha. I wish that was all I had to worry about. I think I will do some answer tones too. I haven't been to our ward for about 5 weeks. I won't be there this Sunday either. We have a court of honor and homecoming in St George.

We had a bunch of volleyball girls at our home this evening. Christina made the freshman volleyball team at Silverado. She is excited. It was a get to know you and the coaches and the rules meeting. The girls tye dyed shirts and socks. Well, mostly they dyed their hands and clothes. Christinas hands are purple. This too shall fade. haha.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun is that!!!! I'm so excited for Beanjo. Go to PHONEZOO.COM. They have every rington you could ever want! And they are free! Christina knows how to use it.