Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Well, heck it does snow in Las Vegas. Wooohoooo I could not get my car up my driveway! It was so funny. Joe came home and 4 of us pushed it up. We haven't had time to put up our nativity or the rest of our lights. It kept raining and then it snowed. We had a snowball fight at the office today for about a half and hour. My hands were froze. I should not have been out in the cold because I have been pretty sick but I couldn't help it. I like it when it snows and I don't need to go anywhere but I have a lot to do and don't have a great car for the snow. Even the Escalade isn't that great.




This is my cute little grandaughter MIKAYLA. She just got done dancing at her recital. Of course she was the best one there and the cutest dancer. She is great.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm loving the snow! I wouldn't want to live in it but isn't it fun. M looks so cute.

Doty6strong said...

Love the picture of the house. What a great early Christmas present...snow in Vegas! It really got me in the mood for Christmas. We went to Cathy's and made a couple snow men after the kids used up all the snow in our tiny backyard! Your granddaughter is really stinking cute.