Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Ideas...

What do you do when your friends kid is mean to your kid. Pudding in the hair, sitting across from them at lunch and the kid says to your kid "Don't talk to me, I don't like you", your kid is carrying a heavy box and asks the other for help and the other says "no you have to suffer", the other kid tells another to call your kid a B----, when confronted says "oh I was kidding I told them not to after." What do I do? It seems to be getting worse and worse. When the mother finds out it doesn't seem to make a difference. I really like the mother and don't want to cause a problem but this has to stop. I think it will get worse if it doesn't. Give me lots of feedback. Thanks

3 comments:

Erica said...

I'm not the one that should answer this post- this is something I need to learn before my kids start having problems at school. I don't have any tollerance for kids like that. I would talk to the kids mom or dad. Talk to the kid as well WITH their parents. OOhhh- I'm so mad! Who is picking on one of my cute cousins?! Good luck! Let me know what happens.

Sarah said...

this is so frustrating to me! i don't know what you should do. it really bugs me though especially when said person makes it out to be your kid's fault all the time! I know how it feels to have it happen to you. that is one thing i'm not looking forward to when mikayla gets older.

Doty6strong said...

Ummmm...You're Jana Wyson. Go over to that kid and tell them to knock that crap off or there's gonna be BIG trouble!!!!LOL. If you like the mother than maybe you two should sit down and have a talk about it and let her know how it is effecting your child. I know this is an old post and the problem is probably resolved but had to throw in my two cents! LOL :)