Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Summer

Here I am blogging instead of getting ready. I haven't done a thing. I have been at the office doing payroll and paying bills etc... I love to go to Lake Powell but why is it always so much work and stress to go out of town? We are having a friend stay at our house. We have horses and dogs and stuff to feed. When we come back Joe gets ready to go fishing in Alaska. Then when he comes home we get ready to go to Sturgis for the big Harley convention. We are driving in our motorhome. We are going with our neighbors. They are bringing their motorhome. We were having friends come with us but they can't so we go alone. It should be a great trip. The country is beautiful there.

Dianna called me today. She is in Palmyra. She is a few different things in the pageant. I can't remember what they are. She is having a great time. The pageant starts on Friday. She misses us all already and we miss her. Just got her home and she is gone again. She comes home on the 23rd. Maybe she will find her dream man at the pageant. That is okay as long as they don't live back there. They have to move west.

Cachay is due in two weeks. This baby better wait til I get back from Powell and then she needs to hurry and get here. I can't wait to meet her. She is going to be a cutie. Yes, I already know that. It would be funny if she had my color hair. haha.

I better go get my menu completed. Sarah did half of it. She is a good daughter. I am glad they are going with us. I hope they stay longer than they are saying they will.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

was that a hint hint to me? you always say that the babies are going to have red hair. that actually would be pretty funny. as long as she doesn't have the same color as cruella...lol. j/k. i swear we are never home anymore and there is never a dull moment. did you add more to the menu? see you at 7 AM. ugh. i know we won't leave until 8. just because it's dad!

annilee said...

Have fun at Powell! And check out my video montage when you get a chance! It is pretty much all at your house!

annilee said...

Hey girl, I know you are busy, but to busy to blog? What's up with that! What about your faithful readers! What will I do?

barlows said...

CONGRATS on the new grandbaby!

Beth said...

Hello???? Are you there? I like the look of the new blog. Now,if only there was some news!